Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Monday, November 1, 2010

F 45 M



Check the calendar and you will see that today is 11/01/2010. What is the significance of this date. Well, today is the official day that all road cyclist begin their winter off season training.

Word on the street is that many Team Redlands riders have taken up P90X as their off season weapon of choice. As most of you know Chopper does not believe in any form off training that resembles living your life as if you were involved in a NASA hazing experiment.

I gave up up drinking Tang in the 70's and I don't plan on going back anytime soon. The only problem is I am involved in the high end competitive field of recreational club cycling. This endeavour requires me to wear spandex. The only other hobby that requires me to wear spandex is crime fighting. Thus the dilemma.

Today I am announcing an alternative to P90X , Welcome to the world of F45M. The F45M program requires exactly half the commitment of P90X.

Today is day # 1 of F45M. I look forward to the challenges of returning to 50 % of my 1980 body weight, speed , endurance and colon health. Good luck to the rest of you as pick the right weapon for your off season training. Sorry the F45M is a program that I must go it alone.

Note: I was going to put a naked picture of myself holding today's paper. I decided against it becuase that is really a wierd thing to do unless you are being held captive.

No comments:

Post a Comment