Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Board Meeting December 1st



Team Redlands Board of Directors will be holding their December board meeting. The meeting is open to all team members. I think I shall attend.

When: Dec 1, 2010 7:00PM
Where: Redlands Academy; 130 Tennessee Street, Redlands CA 92354

The last time we all hooked up was for that meeting at the Gas Company , I still can't figure out why I was unable to pay my bill.

My favorite part of any Team meeting has always been seeing my fellow cyclist in their street kit. Here are some of my favorite outfits:

The Lohman: A guy who shows up in a 3 piece suit.

The Demuth: 1982 Tour De Palm Springs shirt.

The JT: 501's always a classic.

The Hickock: Tri Geek bare mid drift.

The Scrubs: We all know you are not a doctor and did not just perform brain surgery. So for the love of God change before the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment