Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Chopper and Abel

Its March here in Redlands and that can only mean one thing. College Basketball. Nope that's not right. Oh, yes its time for the Redlands bike Classic.

The Classic started back in 1985 and has been a staple on the bike racing scene ever since then. For me its the reason I moved my family here years ago. Nope, that was becuase my father got transferred to Norton Air Force Base.

As some of you may know the classic has fallen on tough times in the volunteer category so they asked me to help out with the social marketing. Apparently they have read my blog and felt the classic could use a more edgy approach. So if you want to stay abreast of all things related to the classic I encourage all of you to follow us/me @redlandsclassic on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment