Voted # 1 source for Team Redlands information

Friday, April 16, 2010

Crime in the 909



The other day I left me phone at Stells , it was about 6 minutes before I realized my kit was not as heavy as usual. I laid down the rubber hitting speeds of 15 mph to get back to the coffee shop, the horror's that were going through my head.

As luck would have it my phone was not used in coordinating any sales of arms or the restocking of supplies for the neighborhood Mentone Meth lab. No instead the crew at Stells took glam shots of each other, most in the bathroom. I don't know the name of this guy ( latte larry ?) but his head shot is now on my camera.

Thanks to the good Samaritans at Stells , now if the Scum bags who stole Zack's stuff from under my car at crit would just come forward all would be right in the 909.

No comments:

Post a Comment